On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

>I was using my Iomega ZipCD 8x4x32 CD-RW drive reasonably intensely, burning
>seven CDs in a row. These all came out successfully, but after that I only
>get errors. I had a few coasters and  one where the disc wasn't fixated
>correctly (I correted this by fixating it manually afterwards). After that,

Hello,

Perhaps the problem is in the CD-RW itself?
Do you have it since long, have you burnt large amounts more often? I can
imagine there is a problem in the heat dispersion of the drive, which can
cause damage to the optical or electronic circuits.

Otherwise I cannot understand this. Programs don't change behaviour just
like that. I suspect a hardware problem.

Good luck!
Paul

--
Air is water with holes in it.