On Monday 25 December 2000 15:04, you wrote:
> > Are they handing out brain tumors along with subscriptions these days?
> > You get off the list the same way you get on. Read the directions that
> > are sent when you subscribe. There are explicit instructions there on
> > just how to accomplish this, OR you can go to the Mandrake site and unsub
> > there rite at the site.
> > --
> > Mark
> >
> > "If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being
> > worthless," "Sharing is what makes them powerful."
> >
> >                                 Linus Torvalds
>
> Brain tumors <LOL>

I know...I was a little harsh, but GEez!, come on it's not rocket science or
brain surgery. There's a huge message that comes with the subscription notice
and there are very plain and easy to understand instructions. Remember, this
is Linux. If you've got enough on the ball to install the darn thing, then
surely you can read the directions on how to get off the mailing list, right?

I really gotta stop eating those expresso beans!