Dear Civileme
I have seen the Mandrakeforum.com, but using the lings these files are
not applicable to the Riva 128Z; they consider that this could be work
fine with XFree 3.36 and 4.0.
Nevertheless, Mandrake 7.2 in personal installation just gives me the
oportunity to select between 3.36 with acceleration or without
aceleration; there is a message about the possibility to use 4.01 but
not the possibility to select it.
My questions are:

1) It is possible acceleration for this video card using XFree 4.0 or
4.01?

2) In this case do I need to select an expert installation?

A question for everybody, there is any person that has reached the
acceleration with this video card (Nvidia Riva 128Z) on Mandrake 7.2?,
How?

Thanks so much for your help

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)