On Friday 29 December 2000 05:26 am, civileme wrote:
> On Friday 29 December 2000 11:20, you wrote:
> > I think there is a package somewhere that allows you to read EXT2
> > partitions (Linux partitions) from within Windows. Not sure though.
> > You might try finding it at www.tucows.com
>
> http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
> Civileme

   Explore2fs is prob'ly the oldest, most widely used, best Windoze app
to access your ext2 partition.  Take the authors warnings to heart and
be aware that sooner or later, even just copying files from your Linux
partition over to a vfat partition may completely trash your Linux
install.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay