I changed the locations of my CD-RW and LS-120 drives and now the system
thinks the LS-120 is my CD-RW. When I do a 'cdrecord -scanbus', it list the
Matshita LS-120 on 'scsibus0 as a removable drive. And when I start
X-CD-ROAST, it only shows the LS-120 as a device (it worked before). I assume
I need the change something in the '/etc/lilo.conf' or something ? I can read
from both my CDROM drives (from the desktop prompts), but I can't set the
CD-RW up to record and I can't access the LS120. Any help would be
appreciated. I've been trying to figure this out for half the day.

Thanks,

Jeff