Hi, is the mail server up? If it is and this goes thru (2nd try) I am
having a problem doing an install on a two disk sys. Hda is windows
trying to install LM on hdc. The system starts with CDROM and goes thru
hard drive detection and shows ide0 and ide1 addresses and then hangs.
Hda is Samsung drive and Hdc is maxtor. System is a AMD K6II 333 on soyo
mobo. Has anyone else seen this behavior and found a solution? I made a
boot floppy but get the same hang. Help is appreciated. TIA
--
Dennis M. a registered Linux user #180842