CTK,

Could you Please turn off the HTML on your posts and just post to the list in
plain text? Please!? your HTML posts REALLY f$^@#ed up my KDE this morning
and changed around the font settings. I thought I was going to pull out all
my hair till I realized what was going on and fixed it.

And yes...I'm sure it was something attachedto your posts. When I opened the
attachment on your post that's when everything went to hell in a handbasket.
My curiosity got the better of me, and well...the rest is an experience I'd
rather not soon remember.

thanks,
--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds