Erik:

This happend to me with 7.2. What I had to do was install the kernel
source off of CD 2. There will be some dependencies that need to be
fullfilled but they are all on the CDs. Atleast it was for me. :)

Once you have the kernel source and dependencies installed, it should
work. This was my experience just a couple of days ago.

Riker