On Friday 05 January 2001 23:07, David Thompson wrote:

> Hey!! Good question, because I have the exact same message that I'm
> battling through too.  I'll be interested in seeing any helpful replies.

and

I'm not familiar with that card, does it have more than one cable type
connector?  I had problems with my 3com until I set the card manually to the
right cable type, and turned off the auto-sense option. Mandrake hated the
autosense option and kept treating the card as if it were a PCMCIA device.

Good luck.

Tony
--
http://www.gemmell-mania.org.uk
Want to buy a house in Stockon-on-Tees?  £32,950?  Mail me!