-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of civileme
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 4:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] 7.2 Install Woes

On Friday 05 January 2001 16:08, you wrote:
> I am trying to install 7.2 and after it loads the second stage install it
> gives me an error message:
>
> an error occured insmod'ing module ide-cd failed
>
> Any idea how to fix this?
>
> TIA
> Steve

I think you are using a hd.img file from cooker or other files from cooker.
That was one of their errors for a few days.  Otherwise you have a media
problem or possibly a drive problem.

Civileme

And to make a better guess, we need more info.  Like are you installing from
CD?  Where did you get the CDs if so, and a description of procedure used.

Civileme