On Saturday 06 January 2001 10:37 am, Vic wrote:
>  What do I type if I want to put a user in more than
>  one group?
>
>  If I want o put user in groups root and audio and cdrom and
> programming, what exactly do I type in the bash shell?

   Vic, Take a look in DrakConf | User Manager. You can add/remove
users and manage groups too.  There several ways to get to it.  I
prefer to start most things like this by su'ing to root in an Xterm.
In this case you'd type 'DrakConf' (w/o the 's, and case sensitive).
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay