as error messages goes this is amongst the more helpful types:-)
did you check the md5sum of the iso file before burning?

did you verify the cd after burning
at whatc point in the install does the error message appear? - straight away,
when you specify the cd drive?
if you press alt f3 or alt f4 (also f5) are there any messages onscreen that
refer to cd drives or devices e.g. /dev/hdd or similar

do you have more than one cd drive?

bascule