1. Set up your Windows account with a user name or enable the guest
account of Windows so that you can print through the guest account.

2. Samba has a bug, update it to version 1.0.7-19mdk. See

   http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20001123151352

and see also

   http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20001214090405

to know about downloading updates from mirror sites.

   Till