argh...  not at my linux box....  but as i recall i downloaded a tarball with the
photopaint files in it, expanded it, and it's in one of those directorys.  sorry i
don't recall which one....  i got this tarball from the corel download site, so if you
picked up the same one it is in there someplace.  there are two of them, named
something like:
fonttastic-2.0----something---.rpm and a 2.1 version.  i don't know the difference
between the two.

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> KompuKit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4:30:05 PM 1/8/01 >>>
hey...where is this RPM...found...I can't find it

--
             Registered Linux User:167369
<==========    http://www.KompuKit.com     ============>