Hi all, I have installed some programs which use X11 and a compilation with
gcc, I know, uses the option -lX11 to compiler look for libX11.so, which is
in the /usr/include directory! OK!
A program with #include <X11/Xos.h> atline 38 is my problem, the header file
is located in /usr/X11R6/include/, I type the option -B /usr/X11R6/include
and /or -l/usr/X11R6/include and even that, the following message is printed:

xdrvr.c:38: X11/Xos.h: No such file or directory

If how do I set correctly this path? or better, where do I find a complete
tutorial for the right configuration of gcc compiler? if it's the case!!

Thanks very much your patience!

Jose