Hello again;
My home computer has a  Genius NetScroll+ mouse. Mandrake 7.2 install my
mouse as a generic PS2 and the wheel just runs as a third button. If I
select the Genius NetScroll then the pointer stop on the top of the
screen and doesn't run.
I don't know if the problem is because my mouse is a NetScroll(+) and
perhaps Mandrake just recognized the previous version.

In fact I have not problems running the mouse as a PS2 generic, but
under windows the wheel is usefull, to zooming, move along web pages and
so on.

Does anyone know how to install this mouse wheel?

Thanks in advance for your kind attention, yours sincerely

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)