Has anyone tried going to the Helix Code website (http://helixcode.com/)
lately? If you do, you shall receive a nice message stating that they have
changed their name to Ximian. In their name change FAQ, they state that the
change is so they can "provide trademark protection for our work" (although
not the GPL stuff of course).

While on the surface this may seem bad in that they can now produce
closed-source work, I don't think this will happen, particularly since Miguel
de Icaza is one of the leaders. In fact, I think it will be good for GPL
GNOME and Linux development.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
        Your mouse has moved. Windows must be rebooted to acknowledge this change.