Hi folks, I received in the mail a disk from MandrakeSoft for updates to KDE
as well as some other patches.  When I registered the boxed set of LM
Powerpack Deluxe (the McMillan set) I checked a box indicating I would like
the update when available. Well, three weeks later here it is and with the
exception of two packages that said they weren't signed or GNUPG was
incorrectly installed, the update took KDE 1.99 to KDE 2.0 and some other
things that are transparent to me, all without a hitch. Thanks MandrakeSoft.
Just wanted everyone to know that the company is working on customer
satisfaction and I am.
--
  Dennis M.
  Registered Linux user #180842