On Monday 08 January 2001 19:06, I previously wrote:

> Hmm. Last time I tried that one it was hard coded to use a different glibc
> than the one I had. I was running Redhat 6.0 (more or less) at that time. I
> will give it another try with Mandrake 7.2.

OK, reinstalled the Music Match software. Upon running the supplied shell
script (mmjb) I get two lines about not being able to stat /mnt/floppy and
/mnt/cdrom, which is OK since I don't have those things mounted. Then it sits
for about a few minutes, and without giving any output, it just ends and goes
back to the prompt. If I look at the system in another window using ps etc. I
can tell that a few processes get created by this but they stay in sleep mode
for the duration.

I filled out a problem report with the MusicMatch people.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       on your hard disk.