On Sunday 14 January 2001 16:19, you wrote:
> Dear All, Someone sent me some photos in BMP format and I cannot find a
> way to open them. Is there a way to do this? I have Netscape 4.75 and
> LM7.2. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Marcia
First, save your attachments to your home directory...  Make note of the file
name.

Then click on the menu and select Multimedia->Graphics->SOME of those
programs will open your BMP files.  Once you have chosen which you want to do
it on a regular basis, then open Netscape, edit
preferences->Navigator->Applications and select New then point to the program
you want.

Civileme