Hello,

I have just uploaded RPM's for KDE 2.1 CVS as of 2001-01-15. These RPM's are
available on any Mandrake-devel (cooker) mirror site. You can find a list of
the mirror sites on: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/cooker/. These RPM's are
for Mandrake 7.2 and Mandrake 7.1 users.

The files are in the Mandrake-devel/unsupported/i586/kde2.1 directory on
these mirrors. The files where placed on the master internal site at 20:11
EST (-05:00) so they may take a while to distribute. These will be the last
Mandrake 7.2 Update RPM's prior to Beta 2 (I'll be out of town).

Please report packaging bugs to me. All code and functionality related bugs
should go to: http://bugs.kde.org, or choose Help--> Report Bugs from any KDE
2 application.

These updates are not supported by Mandrake, which is why they are in the
unsupported directories.

Also, New England Business Services, LLC,  at http://www.nebsllc.com , is
making a limited number of KDE 2.1 update CD's available to U.S. customers.
Advance ordering is required and the profit from these CD's helps defray the
expenses of creating and distributing updates.

-Chris