On Monday 15 January 2001 08:26 pm, you wrote:
> My assumption is that it is the newest variation on the multiple-posting
> thing, and just part of the charm of this list. (Oh, hell, here comes
> another one...)
> cmg

:)

I've taken to bouncing them back to where they're coming from. I fugure in
time they'll get tired of getting all those messages and clean up what ever
got dirty and started the problem in the first place. where ever that is...
--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds