I had no problems with Gnapster until only a few days ago. Now, for some
unknown reason, it no longer connects to Napster/OpenNap servers. I have
switched to Knapster and it works fine. It may not look as pretty as Gnapster
(it doesn't support KDE2 themes yet), but it has a few more features and more
importantly, it actually works.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this problem.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
        Your mouse has moved. Windows must be rebooted to acknowledge this change.