From: Wignall, Mark T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 1:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] VPN Client software

Greets Penguin-Pals!

Looking for something similar to NT2000's built in feature to VPN to our
corporate network.  Commercia/Share/Freeware are all fine.  I'm NOT looking
to do ssh/PPTP if I don't have to.  I also, don't want to run linux
masquerading if I don't have to as both my machines at home NT and Linux,
each have their own static IP's, so don't see the need.

Can any of you guru's out there help me out?

TIA,
Mark T. Wignall
MES Database Administrator
Xerox Corporation