Don't get us started here; you could start a war!

I personally use GNOME, but many off the apps I use (Konqueror, Kmail,
Kpackage, etc) are from KDE.

It all comes down to personal choice. If you are asking to see which is
better, try both yourself and make up your own mind. While you're doing that,
try other environments like IceWM and BlackBox. There is far more to Linux
GUIs than GNOME and KDE.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
        Your mouse has moved. Windows must be rebooted to acknowledge this change.