Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get my sound blaster live X-gamer working.

I got some ideas from some people here yesterday to try and went home last
night and really went nuts on trying to get it to work.

I even yanked my network card and swapped slots with it to see if that
helped.

Anyway, here is a website with the screen dump of the error that sndconfig
gives me...

http://ariesplanet.tripod.com/sndconfig_screenshot.htm

(I only did this in a KDE environment to get the screen capture.  I did it
logged in as root like you're supposed to without X)

If anyone knows anything about this I'd be grateful to hear what you have to
say.

--Matt