because it manages to be slow and clunky even on a t-bird 900 with 384
megs of ram?   ;-)  Just poking fun.  Ignore me.  Enlightenment is
pretty but I've never been satisfied with its performance.

The sawfish/gnome combination is really pretty good but not as good as
windowmaker is in my opinion.  I rely on KDE for my root account because
mandrake's configuration tools are best integrated into KDE and I want
to be a bit uncomfortable when I'm loged in as root to encourage myself
to do what I need to and get out ;-)

Abe