Jay!...I can't believe that a good Celt like yourself would have forgotten
all the previous posts to this list advising against "upgrades" as opposed
to fresh installs of Mdk 7.2.

too many differences between 7.1 and 7.2 to make an upgrade a reasonable,
stable alternative to a fresh install.

O yeah...and by the way. God Bless Ireland!

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds