The real problem is that your kernel is configured to show that windows partition as
read-only. What you need to do is recompile your kernel and say yes to the rw
(Experimental) capability for Windows95, That is why when even as root, you can not
delete any files from there. I had the same problem but after I recompiled my kernel,
I was all fine!

Cheers
-- Al

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Don't forget to select execute.
> -
> Roman
> Registered Linux User #179293
> Penguin Charged Email
>
> "Blomquist, Niklas" wrote:
> >
> > I am the owner and root, but I can't delete this file.
> >
> > I have tried with rm -f as well...
> >
> > It is very annoing!
> >
> > /Niklas

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/