Dear Neville and friends:

Thanks so much to you and everyone for responding.

If everything is in my hidden .netscape directory, then I can just save
the entire .netscape directory. Right? As for the mail (nsmail), I
really don't need it since I usually save any and all important messages
to a file and then copy the file to my zip drive and to my storage area
online.

So, please confirm that indeed this is all I need to do. That is, that
after a new install I can automatically copy and OVERWRITE all files in
/home/sher/.netscape directory with my saved /home/sher/.netscape
directory (from my zip drive). If this is all I need to do, then hooray.
Will do so and never have to rebuilt my address book and filters again.

Thanks so much.

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web