Dear Dave:

Thanks so much for the advice!

I like your suggestion because even though I have a separate /home
partition (and on a separate drive all unto itself), LM72 will not
properly install unless I completely reformat everything, i.e both hard
drives including /home (see my earlier message to the list on this
subject)

I just saved my Personal Directory as you instructed me by exporting it
to a file under the name "her.ldif". Now I can copy it to my zip drive
and later install it if and when I need to reinstall.

One more question: What about my filters? How do I save them to a file?

Thanks so much.

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web