Hey,

  I keep getting this:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cron <root@Ra-Hoor> run-parts /etc/cron.daily
From: Cron Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:03:22 -0800 (PST)

DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified

  It shows up in my mail box (aliased from root) every morning.
I suspect it has something to do with the slocate package I'd
installed, but I'd installed it maybe three weeks before this
started showing.  I also went & edited cron.daily & removed some
seemingly superfulous info about directories, but that's back.

  I'd love to do away with whatever the problem is.

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux