Just run Mandrake Update, and it will give you a list of all available and
applicable security patches for your system. Choose "Select All", then "Do
Updates", and it's all automated from there...

Dave

At 02:25 PM 01/26/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>How can I get all of the security updates in one swoop? Are they packaged
>somewhere or would I have to download each patch separately?
>
>Thanks,
>
>The Moose

Dave Sherman
SoftServ Business Systems, Inc.            "Quid quid latine dictum sit,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                  altum viditur."
(763) 569-9839