On Sunday 28 January 2001 07:53 pm, you wrote:
> Hey does anyone have that url to report kde bugs again??
>
> I lost it.
>
> Konqueror's user agent is MONDO Broken!
>
> You put in a setting but its broken it won't save what you
> put in even after clicking change and Apply and Ok, broken broken busted
> broken.
I was experiencing that problem when KDE 1.99 was on the sys.  Once I
installed KDE2.1beta it went away.  I think it went away with 2.0 also, but
can't remember for sure. So, yeah something in konqueror was busted but it
looks like the KDE folks fixed it. try the 2.0 or 2.1 rpm packages. Oh,
better make that the 2.1 because it seems like two sound packages are not on
the mirrors in 2.0. Luck,
--
  Dennis M.
  Registered Linux user #180842