I've just compiled the ov511 module for my webcam.  Now, in order to start
the webcam I have to do a modprobe manually each time I reboot (which is
often because the computer is in my room and if I leave it on at night, the
fans interfere with my sleeping).

I was looking around modules.conf man pages and modprobe man pages to see how
to install a module at boot time.  This way, I can also start up apache at
boot up and have the webcam running on my webpage the instant I boot up, if I
wished to. Could someone help me out here? What would be the proper way to
get the ov511.o module to be modprobed at start-up?