Ok, I got this thing installed.  But I ain't sure I like it as well as 2.0.
What's up with the taskbar icons jumping out at ya' when the curser is over
them?   Yuk.  :-P     Is there a way to change that?

I have another question.  Now that very same task bar is about 1/2 the size
it was previously.  The question is, is there a way to resize it?

Another question:  I don't seem to have but 2 or 3 of the themes.  The rest
state in an error message that there is no .themerc for it.  Is this the way
yaws'  is, or is mine still messed up?  And where can one get .themercs?

Thanks for your attention,
-s