Hello,
I'm having trouble getting the Photogenics to run on Linux-Mandrake 7.2. I download the file. Then unarchive by typing the following command "tar -xzf PhotogenicsB114Setup".
Then change directories to the PhotogenicsB14Setup directory. Then type "sh ./setup.sh" It installs as expected. When I go to the K Menu and select the application. A serious error dialog appears stating "Unable to open the Data/Lingua/Photogenics.etf". At this point after clicking the button the error dialog disappears and the program doesn't start.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.
Donald