Hi all,

I got Samba running a few weeks ago, and just haven't had time to deal
with this issue until now. I noticed in konqueror, that there is a
Network icon ala Windows' Network Neighborhood. Under Network, there is
an icon for Windows Shares. Under Windows Shares, there is an icon for
my Windows work group, SSBS. However, there are no computers under
SSBS! From other PCs, I can see my Linux box with its public folder,
and I can perform I/O operations in it.

Upon further looking, it would seem that I can't resolve most local
(LAN) host names. I can resolve my LAN server, but not other PCs. I
don't know if this is related or not.

Anybody have any ideas?

Dave
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.