Title: RE: [newbie] Printer recommendations

I had similar problem and solved it by changing to 90% on the page resolution, I think that was it .

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Aaron Benedict
Sent:   Tuesday, January 30, 2001 9:36 AM
To:     Sevatio Octavio; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [newbie] Printer recommendations

On Tuesday 30 January 2001 08:31, Sevatio Octavio wrote:
Sevatio Octavio> I heard that Epsons are linux-friendly.

I have an Epson Photo 750 and for the most part it works well in Linux except
for when I try to print from Kmail. It is always coming up with the last few
line of the page and the first few lines missing. Does anyone have an idea
why this is happening?

Aaron
--
Aaron Benedict