Curt DeBlaey wrote:

> I'm running Gnome and Enlightenment and I'm trying to figure out how to
> control which epplets are started automatically when I reboot/restart
> Enlightenment.  Is there a config file I can edit somewhere?

Get out of E and edit ...e_session-XXXXXX.snapshots.0 in the .enlightenment
directory (it should be easy enough to figure out after staring at it for
a few seconds).  If you try to do it in E, E will rewrite it upon logout.

> Whenever I start an epplet, that epplet is added to the list of epplets
> that get started automatically when Enlightenment restarts.  So right
> now I have many instances of the E-Mounbox and the E-CPU-flame-thingy
> starting automatically every time I restart enlightenment.

You should be able to Alt-leftclick the epplets to bring up a close button.
But if that doesn't fix your problem, the above definitely will.  There is
also eesh, but I haven't really learned how to use it yet.

> Enlightenment Version:  0.16.3 (11/22/1999)

If you can, install 0.16.5 - there were some bug fixes, and a few things
were added to the Settings menu.

> Oh, btw, does anyone know where can I find some good user docs for
> enlightenment?  www.enlightenment.org doesn't seem to have much.  Thx.

I've been wondering that myself.  I pretty much go by the built-in docs,
and occasionally bug the good folks in the E-devel mailing list.

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]