I am trying ti install LM7.2 on my laptop and i just can't seem to get the
process started.  I have the cd's on a local FTP/WEB site and they are also
sitting on the first partition (ntfs) of my hard drive.

I can't seem to access them anywhere.  When i type in the path to the hard
drive /dev/hda1/iso/mandrake  it just freaks out and shuts down!

When i try over the network, it does not seem to see the right file giving
me the error: "Unable to retrieve second stage ramdisk: Bad server response"
   (logs intot he FTP server alright)

What files does it look for to carry out the install process from the CD's?
WHat file gets the whole GUI process started?!

please please help

Aaron