Hello all,

I had a working Mandrake 7.1 installation on an older
Dell XPS200 Pentium Pro system using SCSI disks and
ReiserFS.

The 2 CD upgrade to 7.2 seemed to go fine (although it
took hours) then it was time to reboot.  I removed the
CD, rebooted, my SCSI stuff was detected, "stage 1"
(from Grub, I believe) prints to the screen, and there
it sits.  I've left it at that point overnight and
nothing else happened so it is definately hung.  One
might say, "well hung".

I restarted the install, got to the point that my
disks were mounted and checked out etc/boot/.
Everything appeared to be pointed to the right disks
and so forth, but that was my first time in that
directory so I could have missed something.

What's up?  The archives haven't revealed anything to
me.  It's bad enough my primary workstation is a PPro
200, but at least it worked.  Oh the humanity...

TIA,
-G