Hello Lee,

        I think you're right. I did not mention any procedure since I did
not do anything else besides the instructions supplied by the VMware
company. Steps I suppose everybody follows to install succesfully such
software. If I had done an extra effort or had known of any problem using
VMware with Mandrake 7.2 I would have pointed out the detailed steps I
followed to make the program work.
        On the other hand, I think she should try the latest
version anyway. Probably what was a problem in the version she was trying
to use has been fixed in the latest one. The latest version is the
only one I have tried so far. Besides, if one has already
bought a license it is always nice to have access to updates.
        Thanks for the message.

        Greetings,

        Fabian.