Has anyone tried the download version of Mandrake Corporate Server 1.0.1?
I read the overview on Mandrake's home page, and it looked very promising.
Unfortunately, setting up the network has been a problem.  First,  when
using netconf or linuxconf to specify the ip address, subnet mask, and DNS,
none of the settings are saved.  It comes with KDE installed by default and
a new set of Administration wizards as well as the normal DrakConf.  I ran
the network wizard, entered the ip, subnet, and DNS addresses.  It said,
networking was successfully complete, but running ifconfig from the console
only lists localhost (127.0.0.1).  "ifup eth0" has not results either.  Has
anyone else had these problems?  I have successfully setup Redhat and
Mandrake using netconf many times before, why is this Corporate Server so
problematic?

Machine is a Vectra XU/200
64 MB RAM
Intel Ether express 100MB NIC

Thanks in advance for any replies!

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Morrison;Bryant
FN:Bryant Morrison
ORG:FedEx;EC Marketing
TITLE:LAN Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:901-263-7749
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:1-877-722-8538
TEL;WORK;FAX:901-263-8550
ADR;WORK:;;30 FedEx Parkway 2nd Floor Horizontal;Collierville;TN;30817;United States
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:30 FedEx Parkway 2nd Floor Horizontal=0D=0ACollierville, TN 30817=0D=0AUnite=
d States
URL:http://isp1.telecom.fedex.com/~ectech/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20001107T223134Z