I`m trying to backup the running configuration of a Cisco router
to my Linux box using TFTP. I`ve edited the inetd.conf files, created
the
appropriate directory (tftpboot, according to all literature that I've
read)
and file, touched the file, edited the hosts.allow
and .deny files, changed permissions, restarted inetd and I`m still
unable to
execute this seemingly simple task.
I keep getting error messages from the
router of either:
Error code 1-- file not found, or Error Code 2-- Access violation.
 Anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong or leaving undone?
Thanks

Eunice
--
Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires
tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.