Dear Anyone, Have any of you downloaded and installed the new
hearts-1.2pre1.tar.gz?

This is for KDE2. I have LM 7.2 with KDE2 and I would like to install
this however I am a tar newbie.

I have read and studied everything about tar and I still do not get it.

What would be the exact steps to install this new game? The directions
seem so complicated to me. If someone can help with this I will
appreciate.

I know that many of you have kindly given me instructions however I was
told to follow the instructions of the tar file itself and that is where
I am absolutely lost. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Marcia