Erik Salisbury wrote:

> i asked this earlier, but i'm not sure i was clear. is there a way that i can
> make it so windows is the first item listed in GRUB and thus the default OS to
> load...i use windows more often and would like not to have to wait by my computer
> everytime to turn it on, so i can select 'windows' before it automatically loads
> mandrake. does anyone know if this is possible? thank you very much!
>
> -erik salisbury

It's very simple!, go to drakconf the clic on tools for booting, then chose
lilo or grub (grub in this case), chose dos or windows (i don't know which name
you called), then chose default, and thats it.
Ok reboot!

Jose
--
Linux, the choice          | Peers's Law:  The solution to a problem
of a GNU generation   -o)  | changes the nature of the problem.