Jason Ashman wrote:

> On Monday 05 February 2001 11:49, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please remove me!!!!
> >
> > Henk Buwalda
> I find it utterly amazing that this kind of thing still happens!

i belong to a macintosh discussion group as well, and i have to say that
this had happened only twice, since then i think the listmoms have set a
filter on the subject line (my memory might be wrong here).  since then,
i have never seen any removal requests ...  it's a lively discussion
group, with average of over 50msgs per night for me, so i'm sure there
would have been people who unwittingly signed up not knowing the volume
of the emails they would be getting.

would the list moms (ok ok, list administrators) here be able to filter
out these messages, and set up some form of automatic responses?

aston
sydney, australia