I have a good install of 7.2 with one exception. I can't get the sound
card to work. I have tried a dozen different sound cards with no success.

In HardDrake, the sound card shows up but has no IRQ attached to it. If I
type in IRQ5, I get an error that it is busy or in use. How do I find out
what device is using IRQ 5? It is not the network card. The SCSI card bios
says it is at IRQ 9. I baffled. HELP... I also tried ESS cards with the
same error message.

  Here is my hardware profile:

TMC TD6NF Dual Pentium Pro motherboard w/ 2 ppro 166/512 cpus overclocked
to 180
128 megs RAM - 8 - 16mb 72-pin chips
Diamond Viper 330 PCI video
Atech 56k jumpered modem @ com 2 irq 3