-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of phobos
Sent: Sunday, 11 February 2001 3:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] audio cd

Hi to all!
i have a small but irritating problem, wondering if someone knows the
answer.
i have re-installed LM7.0 this mornnig.  it all went well exept for one
thing:
i can only play cd's (music) when logged in as a root.  every time i get
error
mesage re: permissions on my cdrom.  i have tried changing permissions but
it
didn't solve the problem.  any advise will be greatly appreciated